Thursday 18 December 2014

[Male Model] Matthieu Charneau - Angelic Artist






Thank for Out Mag giving me a chance to find  an angelic guy, Matthieu Charneau. (This is the reason that I love reading magazine, there are some hiding precious treasure in it.)

  

At beginning, I thought he is just another beautiful and sexy model who turned being an actor like Jamie Dornan. The more information of him I search on the net, the more I adore him.

He won the Mr. Têtu(French gay magazine) competition in 2011.

Matthieu Charneau, somehow, reminds me of Jon Snow from the “Game of thrones” as they do have chiseled and distinctively scruffy looks (with curly long hair as well). This model-turned-actor boy comes from a French countryside town of Châteauroux. Maybe being naked is so natural to this rural  boy since a lot nude fashion shots of him pop up when u google him. The latest nude take he did was for a short film “
Coup de Grâce”(don’t say I don’t tell u this film is so artistic and steamy intensely)



As the matter of the fact, he used to be a hairdresser before modeling.

“First I studied science, then I studied marketing, and then I started hairdressing.” He told to BUTT. And an astute photographer who scouted him knew it would be a fucking waste if he not steps into modeling. 







A lot of people should salute to this photographer, not only his fans but a lot directors and fashion workers includes Nicola Formichetti, the artistic director of Mugler and Lady Gaga. Matthieu Charneau was cast in his short film, Brothers Of Arcadia. It looks like Matthieu Charneau is on his way being a full time actor.

To be a Euro James Franco is his ambitions now.(Seriously? Yet, u have to do more selfies than he does)

Telling Out Mag that he isn’t daunted by the presumption that his queer-themed portfolio might limit his goals. “well I know myself, and I believe I won’t get stuck in the way people see me. There are a lot of roles I want to play”



Moreover, he told to BUTT that he won’t say no if his dreamy director, Gregg Araki, asks him to go frontal.

Bro, we do look forward to ur long film (and frontal as well). 




No comments:

Post a Comment