Sunday 18 October 2015

[Male Model] Will Chalker - Make an Elegant Punch




There was a model surprised me a lot in Details magazine Sep. Issue. That was Will Chalker, a British super model.


It has been a while not see him being in front of lens, so it’s kind a big surprise for me when I looked through Details magazine Sep. Issue and found his participation (Thx for Details bringing him back). 


  




Oh! That Smile
I have obsessed with him since he was featured in the advertising campaign of Paco Rabanne's perfume Black XS in 2003 and this fragrance was the first one I bought for myself as a gift. How could I forget this half-naked sexy young guy been printed on the perfume box!


This perfume campaign was his career turning point, since then, he has appeared in a myriad of major campaigns and worked with big brands include Louis Vuitton, Dsquared2, Ermenegildo Zegna, Paul Smith and Dolce & Gabbana to name a few. 

Among these numerous works, there were two major points that took his fame to next level. One was he stripped down for Louis Vuitton bag campaign with female super model Gemma. Another was that he walked for Dolce & Gabbana in half-naked and holding a baby tiger in his arms (This was steaming sexy!)



                  

Worker & Boxer
Being model is like a gift sending from God to him. Before stepping on runway, he earned his living as a construction worker. He was discovered at the age of eighteen when he was on the job at a construction site. In 2000, he used some photos that were taken by his friend to get singed with model agency. (Honestly, to me, the construction job made him even sexier.)

Now, he is a model and an amateur boxer (Boxer? Seriously? I really have fancy on good-looking boxer! I can’t handle my pulse anymore).

Somehow, he has reduced his workload as being a model recently. I don’t know why. Maybe because of his adorable daughter, or maybe he usually gets injured in boxing matches.

Anyway, welcome back, Will, u have know idea how happy am I to see u again in fashion magazine. Could you do the cheeky smile like u did for
Paco Rabanne's campaign again for me? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment