Tuesday 24 November 2015

[Male Model] Sam Webb - A Man On Motorbikes




To be honest, the reason I notice this guy is because he shows up a lot of times with David Gandy in D&G campaigns. Otherwise, I wouldn’t know who is he!  (Should I thank for David or D&G?)

He is Sam Webb, from Birmingham in England.



 

Like Father, Like Son
There are two parts of him attract me a lot, one is his mustache and another is his tattoo on his upper arm and these two really make him sexier. He is kind of fit model who doesn’t need amazing abs like Jarrod Scott has. To me, he is more like Sean O’pry’s type, with fit but not too over muscles and with good-looking.


I think he has this kind of body shape is that he boxed to high level when he was young and was training to be a pro boxer. Moreover, he was working part-time on a building site when in university.  

U know what? He is a big fan of motorbikes (He is full of surprises and masculinity, so manly!)

After checking the photos he and his father did for Vogue, I can tell the masculinity he has is definitely succeed from his father! (U can try to guess who is Sam’s old man in the photo, here is the hint, the man who has the biggest shape among the people in the photo.) Sam also revealed that why he is into motorbikes in the interview with Fasionisto.com.  

“I grew up around motorbikes and it’s definitely one of my passions! It makes me happy that I have the opportunity to do this with my dad! As we never had the money to do this when I was growing up!



            

Free Trip’s Power
Birmingham is the place he was born and scouted as well. It is funny that he confessed that he didn’t have any idea of modeling and the thing brought him to London to do audition was free trip to London and free launch. (See! How much power a free trip have)

That free trip really turned his life upside and down. Now, he is a household super model who has worked with the most prestigious fashion designers and brands such as D&G, Armani, and Calvin Klein to name a few. So to speak, he can travel to numerous countries without spending money! (Maybe this is why he chooses to step on runway).

Anyway, I hope he still can do some boxing thing right now, I bet he looks so hot while doing boxing.
            


 Follow him on Instagram @Samwebb1
Photos are from models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment