Monday 21 December 2015

[Film] Star Wars : Fans Awaken


Finally, finally, finally, force finally awakens although it has slept for more than 10 years.

After watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I realize why some fellows are crying while watching it. Because it is so classic that when u watch characters fighting with each other with lightsabers and listen the lightsabers’ sound,

Believe me if u are at same age with me, u will become emotional.

In this film, obviously, it pays lot tributes to other 6 volumes and that really makes its fans get emotional, like Millennium Falcon, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Harrison Ford (it is amazing he has been casted in most Star Wars’ movies). If u r a big fans of Star Wars, u will notice that there are lots details in it. 

But the thing I miss the most is the outfit of Jedi. The cloaks they wear are so classical and fashion. I hope it can show up in next volume.

From my perspective, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a whole new Star Wars. It has a new story line even though the characters in it have some unknown connections with other 6 volumes’. Moreover, the director, J. J. Abrams, uses a lot of upcoming actor and actress in this film which makes its story more lively and believable as these actors and actresses are like strangers to us and that makes us believe he and her stories (oh, I miss the Jedi which Ewan McGregor played, so gorgeous).

This time, I think J.J. want Star Wars’s fans to understand one thing: don’t underrate yourself.

No matter where u came from or what story u had before, just believe urself, perhaps u are the next Jedi whom The Resistance are looking for (I am just saying.) 


Actually, there have been a lot of latest superheroes that come from nobody in recent blockbusters, like Lucy, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hunger Games to name a few. I believe that these movies all send a same message: believe ur self (or maybe audience is just sick of those too-good-to-be-true superheroes)

These types of films do provide ordinary people like me with a fantasy to be a hero and also offer a big and bright dream to our next generation.

It is fantastic, isn’t?

By the way, that cutie, BB-8, will go on viral for sure! (Can I have one for Christmas gift, Santa? )




No comments:

Post a Comment