Sunday 31 January 2016

[Male Model] Tyler Martin - A Snow Fox



When snow covers everything in winter, it becomes so clam, so peaceful, however, the man who with grey hair doesn’t bring you calmness, instead, a overwhelming desire.


This silver fox is, Tyler Martin.




I really give myself a hard time when I pick silver fox model as topic for this season since these silver models’ backgrounds are very hard to find on google. No story, no clues why they started modeling, no information of their birth, not even mention there are no interviews of them. They are like snow fox, mysterious and precious in fashion industry.

Back to Tyler Martin, I really can’t find any further information of him but his hair style inspiration and the shoot he did for Fantastics magazine.

Luckily, Partis Wasp did 5 questions with him that makes me know Tyler more. The website asked him “
If your life were a film it would be?”,“A song that makes your heart skip a beat?”, If the world were coming to an end and you were allowed one last kiss, who would be lucky enough to land on your lips?”, Which item of clothing in your closet gets most wear and why?, and “A guilty pleasure of yours that you can't seem to quit?”. 



The answer for the second question is very interesting which is ”My girlfriend, Kristin. She believes in me enough for both of us. But if she were not around I'd have to say my black Onitsuka Tigers. They always bring me back home.”

Yep, his shoes are as important as his girlfriend! He continues admitting that he is shoe-addicted, saying “A new pair of shoes will fix you, every time!”

I thought this kind of shoe-addicted guy definitely posts a lot of shoes photos on his instagram, but it turns out that his instagram is filled with his dogs photos and videos. If u don’t know this guy is a model, u may see him as a crazy dog person who posts his pets photo every single moment.

By the way, Tyler’s grey hair came up very early that makes him like a middle-aged guy. However, he is a young model but I have no idea how old is he.  (Make u older than ur real age is the only bad thing being a sliver fox.)


Photos are from homotography and manhuntdaily

No comments:

Post a Comment