Sunday 26 April 2015

[Male Model] Brandon Connelly - Mr.Grey with Red Hair ?








“Accepting and embracing my uniqueness as a redhead has made me a more fearlessly.” This is Brandon Connelly, April Man of RED HOT 100 2015 calendar, said what feeling about being a red head.


I have to say. I used a lot of different kinds of set of key words to search him, and it turned out that there are numerous sexy photos of him but NO INTERVIEW (It proves that human is a visualized animal)! How come this sexy model doesn’t have any interview or a story of him?


                  


Thanks God, eventually I found a shirt kind of his background paragraph on accidentalbear.com (and it shows that someone does pay attention to the story behind the photo). Although it is very short, it’s better than nothing but semi-nude photo of him (Did I spoil something?)

Brandon Connelly, an American model of Irish descent, born in Seattle, Washington. In fact, being a model is not his aspiration, but being a fire fighter is. (I don’t know which fire he needs to put out first, the fire he sets on us or the really one.) If every fire fighter looks like him, to be honest, the calendar of fireman will sold out at one second.


He started modeling at his 19, like I said before, model is not his aspiration. The reason why he decided to step to front the lens was to build confidence, to feel more photogenic and to become more open and comfortable with himself and with others. 


                


When I look at his photos, somehow, I see some Mr.Grey inside. Maybe the mystery he emits and perfect abs and pecs he owns that make him like a Mr. Grey but in redhead way. Who knows, maybe he can substitute Jamie Dornan one day and doing the “Fifty shades of Grey-Red Head version”. This would be lovely.

And one thing,  Brandon must be a big fans of superhero. Since he looks like very enjoy wearing Captain America t-shirt and a t-shirt with a big S. Yeah! And I also want to see a red head male superhero can compete with another ginger hottie, Black Widow. 
  

Follow him on Instagram @brandonconnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment