Sunday 21 June 2015

[Cover] Matt Lewis - New "Hairy" Potter




If you think this is another normal Attitude cover as usual (U know, stripping celebrity or letting them in brief, these two are things Attitude very good at),  you are totally wrong. Can you recognize him?

Matt Lewis is aka chubby geek, Neville Longbottom, in Harry Potter (I believe you can recognize him since these photos have already gone on viral and I got this issue yesterday! YESTERDAY).

What’s the matter?
It’s been inescapable that everyone has been talking about his huge transformation since Harry Porter off the cinema.  From a chubby boy to a striking hairy guy, how can he transform himself into such a hottie? He speaks candidly in interview that lately he has lived a sugar-off life since playing as a triathlete in new film, Me Before You.



“I do the pub quiz every week, and sitting there every Wednesday with a diet coke. I can’t wait for a pint of lager, the pizza and beer will definitely be making a comeback over the summer.” He said. (Drinking Diet Coke in bar is kind of weird but quite actually.)

He not only stays in strict regime for the new role but also does wax! (It’s so true that which triathlete will run with hairy body? Yet, plz being hairy makes you hotter, Matt)

It’s the perfect time to see him get rid of fat suit he used to wear, and Attitude knows it well. After Attitude released Matt’s debut cover shooting last month, Matt spoke to Evening Standard that he had to turn his phone off for a few days as the reaction was going crazy but in good way. Even JK Rowling was shocked (or amused) by his shirtless photos and encouraged him to “put some clothes on”

I think Rowling can’t believe that there is a potential hottie living under the fat suit which Matt worn.

However, not everyone feels comfortable with his steaming cover photos, I mean , his mom. (Or should I say she is the only one upsets with it? I think everyone loves seeing his son in underwear.)

“My mum, bless her, was not happy at all. I got bit of earache from her. My dad thought it was funny.”

Poor Matt, it’s ok, this is Mom’s nature. Anyway, your transformation tells us that teeth and weight are really matter, aren’t they. 


“Hairy” Potter
To some fans, it’s heartbroken to see Harry Potter waving, but to actors, they are desperate to leave it to show the world their abilities, and Matt is one of them.

Speak of the post Harry Potter life, Matt admits that it’s kind of relief to him and wasn’t keen to play a wizard again anytime soon!

“It’s a kind of relief can be recognized for my other work. There was a life beyond it and I could go on. It’s nice to move on, to know there are other things out there I can pursue in the world of acting. “

If you think the only thing Matt learned form Harry Potter was being wizard, think twice.

He learned what’s equal.

When it comes to his local MP has consistently voted against gay rights, it really pissed him off.

“He voted very strongly against equal rights- not even just equal marriage, but equal rights. I mean. Who does that?!
 
He continues saying, “I don’t really categorise people as gay or straight, it’s just not really a thing to me. And I don’t obsess over labels. It’s same with race, I see a gay person as a person. I don’t think we need to make these distinctions.”

Nice talk, Matt. You completely transformed, no matter your inside or outside, you’re as stunning as your bare cover photos.

Look like LGBT has a new hairy sexy ally, what a “Magic”! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment