Tuesday 5 April 2016

[Male Model] Beto Malfacini - Let's Farm, Shall we?



 Temperature is getting higher everywhere and it is the evidence that summer is coming to us. Whether you miss summer or not, believe me, you will hope summer come to us as soon as possible after watching this dude running on the beach. 


We have Beto Malfacini this time.


Stop giving the killer smirk, soldier
Like homorazzi.com says, Beto is illegal to be this damn sexy, he has everything that every man wants, height, chiseled pecs and abs, tanned toned physique, killer smile. He is kind of the God of man. (It’s so unfair, but, life is this unfair, so, screw it)

The first time I saw Beto is on Pinterst, his smirk with beard and good looking really blew me away and by his steaming hot photos, he is a Brazilian without any doubt. (he is from Brazil  for real). As I said before, Brazil is a good place to born hot and sexy model. Basically, if there is a male model with beautiful shape and sexy emission, 80% is from Brazil.

By his facebook fan page, Beto graduated in Business Administration from the Universidade Castelo Branco RJ and he is an ex military (this really explains why he is so macho and what the hell that body he has).

According to Desciclopédia (I think this is a parody of wiki), the reason he was expelled from the army is that he was so hot that distracted his barracks mates and turned most them to be gay. (Seriously? I don’t buy it actually, but, um, it seems like to be reasonable)

To be honest, if I was one of his barracks mates, I would get any chance by all means to take bath with him, patrol with him and be on duty with him (which means stick to him every 
minute). 


Let’s farm 
Besides being recruited to military, he was asked to take part in a reality show, The Farm (the sixth season). Desciclopédia says due to the producer of The Farm wants to expand its female audience (or gay audience as well), it needs Beto’s looking and steaming hot tanned physique to get the goal (ok, it really makes sense since The Farm 6 puts MateusVerdelho and other hunks on the list). Here is his showering scene after a hard day of work on the farm from the show.

Although he didn’t make the last, he met his Miss Right,
Aryane Steinkopf, in that show (damn it). They got married in 2014, just one year after the show. 

There is one more thing I am very curious about, sexy model like him usually has a lot chances to shoot in swimming briefs, but the photos he did for swimming wear were all about trunks and shorts. Why?

Um, I think I find the answer my self. As his “size” may ruin the shape of briefs, I know you understand what I mean, honey.


photos are from homotrophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment