Sunday 15 May 2016

[Style] David Beckham - He Can Sale Everything


Basically, he can sale everything.

From underwear to skincare, nothing he doesn’t know how to sale. I think he is a really a sales person.

He is David Beckham.

This retired soccer player is busier than when he was on field. First, he has collaborated with H&M to launch his underwear collections for many years. Then, becoming an ambassador for Belstaff. And now, he becomes the new global ambassador for Biotherm Homme and will also collaborate on a range of men's skin-care and grooming products set to launch in 2017. (I forget to mention he also casted in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.)

It is unbelievable that how come he can be such busy, he even said he is kind of a Uber driver of his family.

“I’m excited to be working with Biotherm Homme. I’ve been thinking about developing a skincare range for a long time and it wasn’t until I started speaking with Biotherm that it all came together.” He explains the reason why he cooperates with Biotherm.

Besides becoming the face of several of the brand's products, he will also collaborate on a full range of products, including bodycare, grooming and skincare.

 To be honest, the campaigns of these products I want to see the most is bodycare. Although nobody wants to see this 41-year-old
man topless anymore, I want.

The fist commercial (kind of)
Biotherm released is asking David Beckham a lot of questions, including what does it mean to be a gentlemen, what is the inspiration for his beard and so on. You what is his answer for the latter question?

“Probably laziness
.

He also says “I am in and out in 7 minutes
“. (Don’t get it wrong, he is saying the time when he does the care for his face.)

"2016 is a really exciting year for me as I have three major areas I am focusing on - my business partnerships, Miami and my Seven fund with UNICEF," he said. "I'm passionate about all of them - I work hard on each to ensure they are as successful as they possibly can be."

Which means, we can’t get rid of this tattooed daddy this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment