Monday 6 April 2015

[Male Model] Wade Holter - Natural Superiority



To me, spring is the season for redhead. Because everything is alive again after winter, everything is so energetic and vivid in spring. Like their hair, so dazzling.



As a March guy of the RED HOT calendar, Wade Holter, brings spring to us.(yep, I know it’s April now, so what.)

Before I start this article, to be honest, there is less information of him that does give me hard time with writing this. I think it causes from that redhead model is minority in fashion industry.

Even though, I still want to write an article about him since he is so hot. Let’s do it.

Wade Holter , an American model, comes from Washington and studied Geology in university. (Wow, if he was not a model, he could be a hot geologist. How sexy.  ) And u know what did he play in high school?

Football (not soccer, it’s FOOTBSALL) Can u imagine a redhead guy running on the field and crunching others?

This does break the stereotype of redhead guy. 



 


 

      

I think this is the reason why he joined RED HOT 100 project and was picked as March guy.

"I don't want to say that redheads are better ... but being ginger does give a natural superiority in the world of eugenics." Wade Holter said.

So, take advantage of ur natural superiority and don’t waste this gift from God.  



No comments:

Post a Comment