Sunday 13 September 2015

[Male Model] Sean O'pry - Can't Take Your Eyes Off Him



Who are Madonna’s and Talyor’s ex-preys? The answer is this more than a good-looking super model, Sean O’pry. 


Everyone knows that Madonna and Taylor are crazy for hot hunks and love to put those guys in their MV to “have fun” with them. Thanks for Madonna and Taylor, they put male models, especially Sean O’pry, on the map.


Unless you’ve been living on the Mars, you’ll have noticed that this pretty face appeared in Taylor Swift MV, Blank Space. If you have a good memory, you also can recognize him in Madonna’s MV, Girl gone wild.

He is Sean O’pry, who got the crown of Forbes' Most Successful Male Model and Models.com’s Top 1 Male Guys.

Like Taylor sings in her song Blank Space, “Oh my God, look at that face”. This was my first thought about Sean when I first saw him on magazine. How can a man have such a delicate and Greece-god-looking face, so I thought he must come from an Europe mysterious mountain.

In fact, he is from Kennesaw, Georgia. U know what, because of his success career, he received the Golden Key of Kennesaw from the mayor.

What were u doing when u were 17, getting high everyday or sleeping on each class? Sean O’pry was discovered by America's Next Top Model judges, Nolé Marin and Lana Winters, in his 17 on MySpace. Since then, he has made a huge splash (or should I say he have had a massive wave fro instead?) in fashion industry. Almost every household brand has shoot him, not even mention how many covers and editorials he has been lensed.

From a Georgia boy to a world’s top 1 male model to date to a MV leading role, it’s not as easy as climbing the ladder
. Sean confessed to Interview magazine about his felling of leaving home at such young age.

Coming from a smaller city to the big city, New York City, it's crazy. It's the first time I had ever left the south.  I didn't talk for three days and if anyone has ever met me, me not talking for three days is a big ordeal.”


            




He also mentioned that he had some issues about his nose. “When I was in middle school I wouldn't turn profile to people, because I thought my nose was so bad that people would just stare at it. I'm still—the appeal escapes me still.”

To be honest, ur face is too good to be true, Sean.

To me, Sean is not the typical male mode with big muscles, such as unbelievable abs, pecs and biceps, but I think this is the reason makes him stand out. He can be very masculine or extremely feminine, be elegant or awkward. He can nail various roles on shoot that is literally amazing. However, he admitted that sometimes he can’t understand what idea photographers and editors want him to embody.

You know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment