Sunday 20 September 2015

[Celebrity] David Beckham or David Bond?



The rumor said David Beckham would be next James Bond, would he?

This time, lovely former soccer star, David Beckham, was interviewed with Mr. Porter. He talked about his style (definitely), his family (as usually), his feeling about acting (this is news) and the charity for helping children (so sweet).

Let’s start from his opinion of styling.



Good-looking is everything
I have to say, in the interview, the writer, John Lanchester, had a good point. He mentioned “I’m reluctant to leave it there, because his appearance has done a lot to make him what he is today.”

Yep, that why no matter what kind of outfit and hairstyle he has, he always can nail it and make it as a latest trend. (Do u remember the punk hair style he used to have in the field? That led to huge trend.) I think his good-looking is the pivotal ingredient to help him get high score. 


He also admitted that” I don’t know… The style thing, it’s not something I do on purpose, I don’t wake up in the morning and think I’m going to wear this and this today, I just go out in what I feel comfortable in.”

See! Being comfortable is the major idea when u stand in front or ur wardrobe and choose what to wear for ur date, not being fancy. If u want to be as stunning as David, u should have this good-looking first, or u should find your personal style.

Let’s back to the track of the main point.

Next James Bond?
He has been busy since he retired from the field in 2013. A myriad of work he as done these two years, including launching his underwear collections with H&M, being an ambassador of Belstaff and UNICEF, having his name-brand perfume. I am wondering how could it possible being the driver for his lovely kids in such tight schedule?

Now, he has a new activity for his “leisure” time, acting.

 
As the ambassador of Belstaff, he did an adventure in Amazon with his lovely motorcycle. This year, he did a short film, Outlaws, for the brand. In the film, you can see much footage of Mr Beckham zooming across the Mexican desert on one of his beloved motorcycles.

Speaking of acting,  I can tell how much he wants to be in the silver screen by his underwear commercial campaign (He runs with his trunk on the street all the time)

Finally, he makes his acting dream come true -taking tiny part in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
, which was directed by Guy Ritchie. FYI, David played as a weird Russian and only had one script. Moreover, he is appearing in Mr Guy Ritchie’s upcoming film about King Arthur (Let’s see how many lines he will have).
Most people think these moves are the path leads David to become next James Bond.  

However, he expressed his feeling about acting, “But it’s definitely not my new career, it’s just fun, it’s not something that I’m training to be better at.”


He also told ABC News "Definitely won't be in the next James Bond. People have actually started talking about me and my new career of acting, which – it's not my new career of acting, it's just something that I'm kind of stepping into and enjoying myself with."



I think he is more like a secret James Bond in the real life. After retiring, this big heart guy works
for 7: The David Beckham UNICEF Fund, a charity focuses on projects in seven global areas where life is especially difficult for children.

According to UNICEF website, “this year, to mark David Beckham’s tenth year as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, UNICEF and David Beckham are launching 7: The David Beckham UNICEF Fund, which aims to help protect millions of children from danger.”

Through 7, David will use his powerful global voice, influence and connections to raise vital funds and advocate for change for children across every region of the world and in every aspect of UNICEF’s work for children.

You are such a nice man, David. I give u a break this time.





Photos are from Mr. Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment