Sunday 17 April 2016

[Male Model] Keith Carlos - Shine Like A Diamond

I think it is time to introduce hot sexy black male. When I look back to the models I presented in this blog, I have to say, it is so white and so Latin America (I don’t want to be named “so white” like the name Oscars had this year.) 

Let me present this black diamond, Keith Carlos.

Sounds familiar about this name, uh? If you are a big fan of American Next Top Model, you will definitely recognize him. He is the ANTM's first male winner! However this title is not worthy to introduce him, it is just a title and taking the glory doesn’t mean ur career will skyrocket.

To me, he is like junior Tyson Beckford, super male model legendary.

Keith reminds me of Tyson a lot during the show, if he can continue being as sexy and elegant as Tyson is, I bet he will have a great modeling career. He has the whole package what male models need, masculinity, chiseled abs, beautiful smile and skin, most important of all, his “package” is really amazing (I am not so sure it is good or not for being a model). 



Speak of his steaming hot muscle, this come from his last career, NFL player (this is really huge). According to his personal official website, he had been a foot player since his high school until a injury forced him to retire early. This is the reason brought him to start model career (otherwise, it is so wasteful of that body, isn’t it?)

As a fan of ANTM, I can tell he was struggling of getting rid of athlete image. Sometimes, he looks like a hot guy stood in front of the lens, and that’s all, kind of stiff and boring. However, the further he went on in the show, the better he became.


Before attending the show, he had already started his modeling career, but the winner of ANTM really won him a big fame. “The benefit of ANTM is a higher selling point when being pitched for other opportunities.“ he said to viewthevibe.com



Moreover, he also wants to take advantage of this title to inspire other people.
It’s a big deal that I broke barriers and shined more light on male modeling as an African American man. Not only am I the face of ANTM, I inspired males and females all over the world to go after their passions. Something I try to impart into everyone is to never settle, and only those that see the invisible can achieve the impossible.

It is not a surprise that he is philanthropic. Raising awareness for causes supporting women's equality and breast cancer prevention, hosting charity events for STAR Education, the American Cancer Society and has been awarded the "Berry Gordy Artistic Award' for his work in his hometown by the NAACP.

Anyway, I hope he could shine like a diamond on runway.  

Photos are from Keith Carlos' FB & Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment