Monday 28 September 2015

[Male Model] Noah Mills - Has Double A






You can find this sculpted and scruffy face on Dolce & Gabanna fragrance campaign, on runway, in fashion magazines, on TV, in movies. Actually, he is ubiquitous.(Ok, I admit that I am doing a little exaggeration) He is Noah Mills.

An actor? A model? Or Both?
If you are a male model fanatic like me, u could recognize this gorgeous face and glistening body. He was one of the faces in D&G 6 L'Amoureux fragrance campaign (along with Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and Tyson Ballou.), starring in Sex & City 2 as Samantha’s hook-up guy, playing as Max’s boyfriend in sitcom 2 Broke Girls (in season 1, I have to say when I watched Mills bumping into the show, I was kind of shock since I had no idea about he has been acting), and in Taylor Swift’s music video, We Are Never Ever GettingBack Together. (I have to say, Swift has a excellent taste on guys)

This is Noan Mills, one of male supermodels, who was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 




He is not an actor-turn model, just for the record. He made his debut as a runway model for the fall Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent collections in Milan and Paris in 2004, moreover, he has been a fixture at Dolce & Gabanna for more than a decades. 

So, how did he start modeling while he was majoring PsychologyHis sister told him that he looked like the guys in the magazines, and then he walked into an agency in Vancouver. The rest was history. 


He talked to Details magazine the how serious he is about acting. “I've always had an interest in acting. With modeling, there's a lot of downtime, so I started taking classes." You know what, the shot film, WRACKED, he wrote, co-produced, and stared won him a Best Actor nod at Manhattan’s Golden Egg Film Festival.  

Unbelievable, uh?
                 
07
Have u noticed that there is a number “07” on his upper arm? At first, I thought that is a tattooed he did at his teenage. However, it turns out that it is a O7 scar burned by his basketball buddies with a butter knife and a lighter after winning a basketball game. (WTF! Beckham should have one)

One of his numerous interviews, he talks about his best quality and biggest flaw. The thing shocks me is that he was bullied growing up. Because of this experience, “I never want people to feel outed. I would never wanna pick on somebody or make somebody feel embarrassed or ashamed for something that they’ve done” he said.

As for the flaw he wan to fix is that work on commitment (seriously?)

Anyway, although the characters he played in 2 broke girls and Sex & City 2 are more like an air-headed guy with a steaming hot body, I think he is more than that. Maybe one day, he would be an Oscar winner (Who knows?)



photos are from modes.com

1 comment: